This is a quick guide on how to import a BitSong wallet for users who have set up a wallet on the previous version of the BitSong mainnet.
We are using as example Keplr but in the "Wallets" section you have other valid options as well.
1. Make sure you have installed the Keplr browser extension. If you don't already have it, then you can download the extension and install it from here.
2. Once you have your Keplr extension installed, open it. In the new window that opens, select "Import existing account."
3. This is probably the most important step! Insert your BitSong mainnet Mnemonic Key. Then you can name your wallet, set a password, and proceed.
4. You have now your Cosmos Wallet ready to use!
5. Go to https://wallet.bitsong.io/ and among the options in the first window, select "Keplr Browser Extension," per the image below.
6. Wallet.bitsong will then execute Keplr and will prompt you to add and connect the bitsong-2b chain. You must approve both actions by signing them with Keplr.
7. Open the Keplr extension. and from the list of available chains, scroll down until you find "BitSong Mainnet" and select it.
8. Congratulations, you have just imported your BitSong Wallet! You can see the wallet address on lower left of the page.
9. Make sure that the BitSong wallet address shown in Keplr is the same as the one shown wallet.bitsong.io.